What information we collect
We collect personally identifiable information provided by you at your own desire when you send us requests or order our products and services, such as name, job title, company name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address. We additionally collect some general information, including the type of your browser, the files you request, the domain name and the country from where you request the information.
Why we need to collect this information
This information is collected for analysis and further improvement of our products and services.In particular, it helps us to:
- Improve performance and usability of our web-site,
- Ensure that you could download our products and product updates successfully,
- Process your requests faster and constantly improve the level of our support,
- Deliver purchased products in the shortest terms.
- Send you annoying SPAM letters as we do not like to receive SPAM either.
- Send you news and offers that you did not ask us for. We believe that if you decide to receive our news, you will sign up for our RSS feeds.
Security of your personal information
We do not sell or rent your personal information to other companies.
We take all reasonable measures to ensure security of your personal information without any alteration including administrative, technical, and physical measures. Any access to the site users' personal information is strictly controlled. We also take all reasonable measures to ensure that the third parties we transfer data to will provide sufficient protection of your personal information.
We assume no responsibility for the disclosure of your personal information, if such disclosure is a result of your posting messages to a message board, chat area, or any other similar place where information is made publicly available online.
We may disclose your personal information if it is required by law or litigation.